- Alcohol is not recommended prior to or after your spa visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to any guest at any time.
- In the event that guests arrive late, appointment times may be abbreviated. Guests charged full price for shortened services.
- Spa/Residence/Teton Club amenities, hot tub, Eucalyptus steam room, are solely for use of spa guests with scheduled services.
- Same day appointment changes are difficult to accommodate. Therapists are often booked back-to-back unable to shift at short-notice or may have clients elsewhere they need to get to.
- We are not able to make same-day cancellations in fairness to our commuting service providers.
- Please refrain from reserving when you are ill. The spa is not the place to visit when under the weather. We may ask you to reschedule with applicable fee. We do not want to expose guests and therapists to illness.
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by parent/guardian. Consult, Permission & Consent Form Required.
- 24 – Hour cancellation. 100% of service in event of cancellation. TC Members. You may substitute a member of your group to fill the space. It is responsibility of the initial booked client to ensure service is paid in full. Thank you for understanding you will be required to pay for scheduled services.
- Same day bookings are considered confirmed and are not cancellable.
For a Truly Relaxing Experience
Wear Your Teton Club Robe
Help save thousands of gallons of water to protect the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Reduce water waste. Robes provided for out of house guests and guests receiving multiple services.
Arrive Early & Relax
Allow yourself plenty of time to arrive at Sena Spa. Please arrive no later than 8-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Have a Seat
Your therapist may be completing the service prior to yours. Hang on to your intake clipboard until you are greeted by your therapist. Help yourself to hot tea, treats, and water, we’ll be right with you.
Intake & Consult
Allow time to fill out health intake form. Skincare forms are lengthier, necessary to give Estheticians the overall picture of your skin health and to assess your unique needs. A brief pre-service consultation allows us to truly customize your bodywork or skincare service.
Communicate Your Need
We want you to have an amazing experience. If there is any accommodation or adjustment needed do not hesitate to let us know. During your service if we need to adjust pressure or work specifically to target an area, adjust the music volume, the temperature of the table, or, if you need a quick bathroom break or a sip of water, we are here to assist you. Please speak up.
Illness & Injury
Refrain from spa visit when ill to avoid our exposure to illness or after injury. Kindly do not expose our service providers and other guest clients to illness. If you are suffering cough or cold we ask that you abstain from booking and instead get some rest or visit healthcare providers.