- Children under 16 must be accompanied by parent/guardian. Consult & Consent Form Required.
- Alcohol is not recommended prior to or after your spa visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to any guest at any time.
- In the event that guests arrive late, appointment times may be abbreviated. Guests charged full price for shortened services.
- Spa/Residence/Teton Club amenities, hot tub, Eucalyptus steam room, are solely for use of spa guests with scheduled services.
- Same day appointment changes are difficult to accommodate. Therapists are often booked back-to-back unable to shift at short-notice or may have clients elsewhere they need to get to. There is a 50% fee for cancellation of the same day appointment in fairness to our commuting service providers.
For a Truly Relaxing Experience
Wear Your Teton Club Robe
Help save thousands of gallons of water to protect the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Reduce water waste. Robes provided for out of house guests and guests receiving multiple services.
Arrive Early & Relax
Allow yourself plenty of time to arrive at Sena Spa. Please arrive no later than 8-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Have a Seat
Your therapist may be completing the service prior to yours. Hang on to your intake clipboard until you are greeted by your therapist. Help yourself to hot tea, treats, and water, we’ll be right with you.
Intake & Consult
Allow time to fill out health intake form. Skincare forms are lengthier, necessary to give Estheticians the overall picture of your skin health and to assess your unique needs. A brief pre-service consultation allows us to truly customize your bodywork or skincare service.
Communicate Your Need
We want you to have an amazing experience. If there is any accommodation or adjustment needed do not hesitate to let us know. During your service if we need to adjust pressure or work specifically to target an area, adjust the music volume, the temperature of the table, or, if you need a quick bathroom break or a sip of water, we are here to assist you. Please speak up.
Illness & Injury
- Refrain from spa visit when ill to avoid our exposure to illness. In Winter Visit the St. John’s Clinic in Teton Village, Summer season, patients can be seen at St. John’s Urgent Care in Jackson, WY. In case of emergency, please dial 911.