Arrive Early & Relax
To get the most out of your spa treatment allow yourself plenty of time to arrive at Sena Spa. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Intake & Consult
You’ll want to allow plenty of time to fill out health intake form. Skincare forms are lengthier, necessary to give Estheticians the overall picture of your skin health and to assess your unique needs.
Please allow time for a brief pre-service consultation allowing us to truly customize your bodywork or skincare service.
Please allow additional time prior to your scheduled appointment if you’d like to change to a robe prior to treatment or enjoy the Eucalyptus Steam room before you ready yourself for your massage or skincare service.
Your therapist may be completing the service prior to yours. If someone has not already served you, help yourself to hot tea, treats, and infused water, we’ll be right with you.
- Please note that children under 14 must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Please refrain from visiting the spa when you are ill or not feeling well.
- Alcohol is not recommended prior to or after your spa visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to any guest at any time.
- In the event that guests arrive late, appointment times may be abbreviated. Please note guests will be charged full price for shortened services.
- Spa/Residence/Teton Club amenities, hot tub, Eucalyptus steam room, are solely for use of spa guests with scheduled services.